Friday 5 December 2014

SEQUENCE

It's been quite a full on month, so I took a couple of hours the other evening to sit down, block everything out and work on some sequencing for my yoga course. I have felt so overwhelmed recently, with lots of house related (both purchasing and selling) issues, so it's important to take the time out from it all. Although I don't do it as often as I should probably, as it's easier said than done! But I always feel so much better afterwards.

I'm at the stage now where I've started to prepare playlists for my sequences, and working out what fits and what doesn't. It's much like getting a DJ set ready. This really excites me, as I will be honest, music in most yoga classes is quite predictable, so I'm looking forward to getting yoga to Nick Cave and Massive Attack on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment