Sunday 23 November 2014

JESUS

Last week, The Jesus and Mary Chain played the troxy. I love Psychocandy, so was psyched when they were announced they were playing- two silent P's in one sentence, big day.

Tickets sold out fast, so I resided to the fact I wouldn't be going, but then a partner at my work managed to wangle some, so he offered me and Evelyn freebies. Delighted! Many thanks to Martin at work!

I heard mixed reviews from the gig, but I thought they were great. Yeah the sound wasn't all that, but a gig isn't just about the sound, if you want album perfect sound, sit at home and stick the record on. The energy was electric, and I bumped into a few people who I haven't seen in a while. It reminded me of when I was touring lots, and for a moment it felt like it did then, which was a pleasant trip down memory lane, although I honestly don't miss the touring!

No comments:

Post a Comment