Thursday 16 October 2014

EUCALYPTUS

Sorry for the radio silence. It's been a wonderful whirlwind of a week! I wasn't feeling well at the end of last week, so was garlic-ing myself up!

Then, of course, as you know, we have the flat on the market, so have had a lot of viewings happening!

We also took a few days of work for a staycation, my Mum came to visit and we did some culture too. So I haven't been on the computer for a while...

Here is a small detail of the kitchen. Eucalyptus is one of my favourite smells. We had alot of it at the wedding. The larger board is from h&m home, the smaller board was a gift from a friend in Berlin. Pestle and mortar, again a gift, the bottle was picked up for £1 at a flea market and the slate is left over from the tiling of the walls in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment